|born on||31 March 1932 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Eagle rock (Los angeles) CA, USA, 34n08, 118w12|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°22' 18°55 Asc. 18°07'|
American artist and sculptor, his works are modern abstract images. An experimenter in plastics, he sculpted modern art forms with the material. An exhibit in Los Angeles in 1957 established his reputation as an artist and he continued to produce beautiful pieces until his death. Kauffman began painting at age 7. As he grew older he decided to become an architect and enrolled in the University of California. But art won out over architecture and he earned his bachelor's and master's in art from the University. Married several times, he had three daughters with Dana Kauffman.
After suffering a stroke, he was stricken with pneumonia and died on May 9, 2010 in Angeles City, the Philippines where he was living.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2010 (Stroke)
- Death by Disease 9 May 2010 (Of pneumonia, age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1957 (Art exhibit)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Artist and sculptor in plastics)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages ("several")
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease