|born on||3 May 1902 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Gebweiler, France, 47n55, 7e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°08' 12°58 Asc. 07°11'|
French nuclear physicist who discovered and developed the methods for observing Hertzian Resonances in atoms. Kastler was honored with the Nobel Prize in 1966: he was opposed to the atom bomb. He died January 7, 1984 in Bandols, France.
- Work : Prize 1966 (Nobel Prize)
- Death, Cause unspecified 7 January 1984 at 12:00 noon in Bandol, France (Age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Nuclear research, noted and honored)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Vocation : Military : Pacifist/ Objector (Opposed to atom bomb)