|born on||12 November 1953 at 07:24 (= 07:24 AM )|
|Place||Pittsfield MA, USA, 42n27, 73w14|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°50' 27°10 Asc. 27°24'|
American politician, former Hampden County commissioner who allegedly stabbed his wife three times in a public restaurant, mid-2002. Kasparian's wife, Constance, had filed for a divorce but agreed to meet him for lunch. When he exploded, other customers and staff intervened by wrestling him to the ground. His wife has since been released from the hospital.
Earlier that same day, a former tenant sued the Kasparians charging them with negligence in connection with an apartment fire that killed two kids. Kasparian was arrested previously in 1972 when he received sentences for welfare fraud and larceny, and in 1993 he was accused of attacking a business partner with a knife but was acquitted. In March 2000, he was jailed for a short while for failure to repair a building he co-owns in Springfield.
- Financial Crime Perpetration 1972 (Welfare fraud and larceny)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1993 (Assault on a business partner, acquitted)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 2002 (Stabbed his wife three times)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital March 2000 (Imprisoned for failure to comply with court-ordered repairs)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Business partener and wife)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Larceny and fraud)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Failure to comply with court orders)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Minor time period)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Negligence charges)
- Traits : Personality : Temper
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces