Karl Theodor, Prince of Bavaria
|Birthname||Karl Theodor Maximilian August|
|born on||7 July 1795 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Mannheim, Germany, 49n29, 8e29|
|Timezone||LMT m8e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°10' 17°17 Asc. 02°58'|
Bavarian prince, the second son and fifth child of Maximilian I Joseph (1756–1825) and Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt (1765–96). Prince Karl served in the Bavarian Army, rising to Field Marshal in 1841. Married twice; three daughters. He died on 16 August 1875.
- child->parent relationship with Maximilian I, King of Bavaria (born 27 May 1756)
- sibling relationship with Amalie Auguste, Queen of Saxony (born 13 November 1801). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Ludovika, Queen Consort of Prussia (born 13 November 1801). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Ludwig I, King of Bavaria (born 25 August 1786)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Ehrenspiegel des glorreichen Hauses Wittelsbach: Ein bayerisches Geschichts- und Volksbuch für alle Stände" by Friedrich Wilhelm Bruckbräu (Fleischmann, 1867), p. 230: "Karl Theodor, geb. zu Mannheim den 7. Juli 1795 Vormittags 11¼ Uhr."
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Field Marshal in the Bavarian Army)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)