Karl Ludwig, Archduke of Austria
|born on||30 July 1833 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°02' 24°52 Asc. 16°48'|
Archduke of Austria, the younger brother of Franz Joseph I of Austria (1830–1916) and the father of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria (1863–1914), whose assassination ignited the start of World War I, and grandfather of the last emperor Karl I (Charles I). He married three times and died on 19 May 1896.
- parent->child relationship with Ferdinand Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 27 December 1868)
- parent->child relationship with Franz Ferdinand, Archduke (born 18 December 1863)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Annunziata, Archduchess of Austria (born 13 July 1876)
- parent->child relationship with Otto, Archduke of Austria (born 21 April 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Franz Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 7 December 1802)
- child->parent relationship with Sophie Friederike, Princess of Bavaria (born 27 January 1805)
- sibling relationship with Franz Joseph I, Emperor of Austria (born 18 August 1830)
- sibling relationship with Karolina, Archduchess of Austria (born 27 October 1835)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig Viktor, Archduke of Austria (born 15 May 1842)
- sibling relationship with Maximilian, Emperor of Mexico (born 6 July 1832)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Der Wanderer," 1 August 1833 (No. 213): "Österreich: Ihre kaiserl. hoheit die Frau Erzherzoginn Sophie ... den 30. Juli um ein Viertel nach zwei Uhr Nachmittags in dem k. k. Luftschlosse Schönbrunn von einem Erzherzoge glücklich entbunden worden."
Translation: Austria:. Her imperial highness the Archduchess Sophie ... on the 30th of July at a quarter to two o'clock in the afternoon in the Imperial Schönbrunn castle was happily delivered of an Archduke.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)