|Birthname||Kimberly Noel Kardashian|
|born on||21 October 1980 at 10:46 (= 10:46 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°29' 28°09 Asc. 13°44'|
American socialite, model, actress and television celebrity, she is most known for her part in the reality program, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" which aired in 2007.
Her dad, Robert Kardashian, was one of the lawyers in the high-profile trial of OJ Simpson. Her parents divorced in 1989 and her mother re-married two years later, this time to Bruce Jenner, Olympic athlete.
Kim has had a number of relatively minor acting roles in various movies and television programs. She married Damon Thomas in 2000 and divorced him four years later. Her father died on September 30, 2003 of esophageal cancer.
Kardashian's elaborate wedding to basketball player Kris Humprhries on August 20, 2011 did not last. Just a few months later, on November 30th, she announced her intention to divorce; he countered with his intention to seek a marriage annulment.
- Relationship : Marriage 2000 (To Damon Thomas)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2004 (From Damon Thomas)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2007 ("Keeping Up With the Kardashians")
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 30 November 2011 (Announced divorce plans from Humphries)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand submitted by Alexander Angel
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Father)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extravagant
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality