|Birthname||Kane, Carolyn Laurie|
|born on||18 June 1952 at 09:29 (= 09:29 AM )|
|Place||East Cleveland OH, USA, 41n31, 81w34|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°14' 13°11 Asc. 11°06'|
American actress of film and TV who won an Emmy for her role in the long-time favorite TV series, "Taxi" and an Oscar nomination for her fourth film, "Hester Street." With an unconventional appearance, Kane is a petite 5' 2" with masses of wavy hair and flawless skin. She is a charter member of The Company, a group of seven women performers in the arts in N.Y.C. Plagued by feelings of low self-esteem, she has been in analysis for 16 years. She is a vegetarian, and hypersensitive with an explosive temper; unmarried.
- business associate/partner relationship with Conaway, Jeff (born 5 October 1950). Notes: Co-stars on "Taxi"
- business associate/partner relationship with De Vito, Danny (born 17 November 1944). Notes: Co-stars on "Taxi"
- business associate/partner relationship with Hirsch, Judd (born 15 March 1935). Notes: Co-stars on "Taxi"
- business associate/partner relationship with Kaufman, Andy (born 17 January 1949). Notes: Co-stars on "Taxi"
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford (same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 5' 2")
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Low self-esteem)
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Explosive)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Mental Illness (Received treatment for years)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (The Company)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Taxi)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women