|born on||20 November 1957 at 09:33 (= 09:33 AM )|
|Place||Somerville, Massachusetts, 42n23, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°01' 13°54 Asc. 02°57'|
American homicide: during an altercation at his kid's hockey practice, Junta allegedly beat Michael Costin to death on 7/05/2000, Reading, MA. The two parents had a loud disagreement about Costin's supervision of their boys' hockey practice. Junta was ordered to leave but allegedly returned and assaulted Costin so violently that Costin lost consciousness. Put on life support, he died two days later. A single father of four, Costin's three boys witnessed the beating.
Junta is a physically large man, 6' 1" and a burly 260 lbs, an inch taller and 110 lbs heavier than Costa. Usually known as gentle and good parent, he was charged with manslaughter but convicted of involuntary manslaughter on 1/11/2002, a lesser charge that can carry up to 20 years prison. As he has no prior Massachusetts record, his sentence will be much shorter.
A truck driver who moved to Reading ten years prior with his wife and two kids, Junta had a former charge of assault and battery in 1992. Turning himself over to the police, he wept. The case became symbolic of the increasing episodes of rage from parents of kids in sports. Concluding the trial and conviction of involuntary manslaughter, on 1/25/2002, Junta was sentenced to six to ten years in prison
- homicide victim relationship with Costin, Michael (born 11 October 1959)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1992 (Convicted of assault and battery)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 5 July 2000 (Assaulted/beat Michael Costin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Rage out of control)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Beat man to death)
- Vocation : Travel : Trucking business (Truck driver)