|Birthname||Alexander Gordon Jump|
|born on||1 April 1932 at 00:04 (= 12:04 AM )|
|Place||Dayton, Ohio, 39n46, 84w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°16' 17°40 Asc. 12°38'|
American actor, primarily on television. From 1989 until 2003 he could be seen on Maytag appliance ads as the repair person who did not have enough to do because the washing machines were so reliable. Prior to that, from 1978 to 1982, he portrayed the radio station manager in the television series, "WRKP in Cincinnati."
Jump was married to Anna Inge from 1963 to 1992. They divorced after having three children together. He married Betty McKeever in 1993; they had two children together.
Suffering from pulmonary fibrosis, he died of respiratory failure on September 22, 2003 in Los Angeles.
- business associate/partner relationship with Anderson, Loni (born 5 August 1945). Notes: Co-stars on "WKRP in Cincinnati"
- business associate/partner relationship with Sandy, Gary (born 25 December 1945). Notes: Co-stars on "WKRP in Cincinnati"
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (Anna Inge)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 18 September 1978 ("WKRP in Cincinnati" TV series broadcast debut)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1992 (From Inge)
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Betty McKeever)
Steinbrecher has birth certificate in hand
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Pulmonary fibrosis)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five children; four daughters and a son)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress