|Birthname||Edmond Jules René Jouhaud|
|born on||2 April 1905 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Mers el Kébir, Algeria, 35n45, 0w43|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°14' 17°12 Asc. 11°10'|
French military, one of four generals who led a military coup in Algeria in April 1961.
He was arrested in March 1962, but despite initially being given a death sentence, was released in 1967. He was rehabilitated by law in 1982.
He died in Royan, France on 4 September 1995.
- associate relationship with Challe, Maurice (born 5 September 1905). Notes: Participated in French military coup in Algeria
- associate relationship with Salan, Raoul (born 10 June 1899). Notes: Participated in French military coup in Algeria
- associate relationship with Zeller, André (born 1 January 1898). Notes: Participated in French military coup in Algeria
- Other Crime 21 April 1961 in Algiers (Participated in French military coup in Algiers)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Political website: http://manifpn2012.canalblog.com/archives/2013/03/22/26715362.html
States: "Edmond Jules René Jouhaud naît le 2 avril 1905 à 16h00 à Bou Sfer, à 20 km d’Oran, de Julien Jouhaud, instituteur né en 1865, et de Marie Elisabeth Bertrande Duclos, institutrice née en 1865." Translation: "Edmond Jules René Jouhaud, born 2 April 1905 at 16h00 in Bou Sfer, 20 km from Oran, (son) of Julien Jouhaud, teacher born in 1865, and Marie Elisabeth Bertrande Duclos, teacher born in 1865." Original source unknown
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Served five years for part in military coup)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Terrorist (Military coup, terrorism)