Difference between revisions of "Jones, Michael (1952)"
Latest revision as of 20:30, 27 January 2013
|born on||28 January 1952 at 23:55 (= 11:55 PM )|
|Place||Welshpool, Wales, 52n40, 3w09|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°01' 06°53 Asc. 22°44'|
Welsh-born musician, a guitarist and a member of a group with Carol Fredericks and Jean-Jacques Goldman-. The group's first album was released in 1990.
- business associate/partner relationship with Fredericks, Carole (born 5 June 1952)
- business associate/partner relationship with Goldman, Jean-Jacques (born 11 October 1951)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (First album with group Fredericks-Goldman-Jones)
 Source Notes
Paddy de Jabrun quotes Jones via e-mail
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist