|Birthname||Jones, John Allan|
|born on||14 January 1938 at 02:48 (= 02:48 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°38' 28°24 Asc. 25°43'|
American actor and singer best known for club performances and little theater productions. He sang the theme for TV's "Love Boat" series and was a popular singer in the '60s known for hits such as "Wives and Lovers" and "Lollipops and Roses."
The son of Allan Jones and Irene Hervey, both actors; his father died on 6/27/1962 in Manhattan, NY.
- spouse relationship with St. John, Jill (born 19 August 1940). Notes: Bitter
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
(Gauquelin Book of American Charts quotes B.C. for 2:43 AM. Vaughter gave 8:43 AM from him in MH 1/1985)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Little Theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Club performances)