Johnstone, Robert William
|born on||11 August 1879 at 14:50 (= 2:50 PM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||LMT m3w13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°31' 05°21 Asc. 01°00'|
Scottish physician, a professor of midwifery, diseases of women and consulting obstetrician and gynecologist at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. He also was the author of "Midwife's Textbook."
As he was married once, he had four kids.
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Ob/Gyn)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of midwifery and diseases of women)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Midwife's Textbook)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)