|Birthname||Johnson, Rob Garland|
|born on||18 March 1973 at 18:03 (= 6:03 PM )|
|Place||Newport Beach CA, USA, 33n37, 117w55|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°20' 29°36 Asc. 29°25'|
American football player, a quarterback for the Buffalo Bills. Johnson was originally signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars on 6/01/1995 after being picked in the fourth round of the NFL draft. After playing with Jacksonville for three years, he was signed by the Bills on 2/13/1998. Johnson plays primarily as a backup quarterback. While in Jacksonville, he served as starter Mark Brunell's backup; in Buffalo, he serves as the backup QB for Doug Flutie.
Football is not Johnson's only cup of tea. In 1991 he was selected by the Minnesota Twins pro baseball organization, but did not sign.
Courtney Conrad quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro quarterback)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Drafted, did not sign)
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Football/baseball player)