Johnson, Amy Jo
|born on||6 October 1970 at 14:28 (= 2:28 PM )|
|Place||Barnstable MA, USA, 41n42, 70w18|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°05' 25°08 Asc. 18°55'|
American actress who had a big breakthrough with her first serious role in February 1998, on the TV series "Felicity," playing best friend to the star Keri Russell. It was a time of mixed emotions as her mother Christine had cancer, of which she died in August. On 10/15/1999, Amy Jo played the starring role on a TV movie, "Sweetwater: A True Rock Story." She was equipped to take on the singing role as she has performed folk tunes around Los Angeles with her guitar.
Amy Jo grew up in Dennis, MA with sister Julie Clary and brother Greig Jr, three and four years older. At seven, she took up gymnastics and competed worldwide, obtaining Class One (just below Olympics caliber) status at 11. At 12, she fell from the bars and broke her elbow. Further arm injuries forced her retirement at 16. After high school, she studied acting at the famed Lee Strasberg Institute in New York. However, it was her gym skills that won her the part of the pink-suited Mighty Morphin Power Ranger in 1993.
She broke up with a boyfriend in 1999 and shares her Los Angeles cottage with her bulldog and two cats.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 15 October 1999 (Lead role in TV movie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1993 (TV series "Power Rangers")
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1999 (Broke up with boyfriend)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C. 10/1999
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Power Rangers and Felicity)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Folk singer)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Competed in pro. Gymnastics while young)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Broken elbow)