Johann, Archduke of Austria
|born on||20 January 1782 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°51' 21°32 Asc. 02°46'|
Austrian field marshal and German Imperial regent (Reichsverweser), a member of the Habsburg dynasty. He was the thirteenth child of Leopold, who ruled as Grand Duke of Tuscany, and Maria Louisa of Spain. In 1790, Leopold became Holy Roman Emperor. Johann died on 11 May 1859.
- child->parent relationship with Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 5 May 1747)
- sibling relationship with Alexander Leopold, Archduke of Austria (born 14 August 1772)
- sibling relationship with Anton Victor, Archduke of Austria (born 31 August 1779)
- sibling relationship with Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 12 February 1768)
- sibling relationship with Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 5 September 1771)
- sibling relationship with Maria Amalia, Archduchess of Austria (1780) (born 15 October 1780)
- sibling relationship with Maria Theresa, Queen Consort of Saxony (born 14 January 1767)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Journal helvétique: ou, Annales littéraires et politiques de l'Europe et principalement de la Suisse" (la Société Typographique, 1782), p. 99: "ITALIE. Livourne. S. A. R. madame la grande-duchesse de Toscane est heureusement accouchée d'un prince le 20 janvier à cinq heures du soir. ... les noms de Jean-Baptiste-Fabien-Sébastien ... à Florence."
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Austrian field marshal and German Imperial regent)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg)