|Birthname||Nauseda, Ann Jurate|
|born on||29 January 1950 at 14:19 (= 2:19 PM )|
|Place||Cambridge MA, USA, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°20' 19°13 Asc. 09°14'|
American actress who was a minor player until 1979 when she got her big break in "Sugar Babies" on Broadway. This led to an '80s TV series entitled, "It's A Living," and other light-blonde roles. She was a show biz veteran, having played in "Gypsy," her first movie at age 11. She did a TV movie entitled, "Maria and the Mob," in late 1991 and tours with her musical act.
In 1976 she married a former sergeant of the Chicago Police Department, Andy Murcia, 34.
In January 1985, Jillian discovered a pea-sized lump in her left breast. By March of the same year, a mass had developed in her right breast with remarkably rapid growth. She had a radical double mastectomy, plus removal of the nodes. Since her surgery her roles have deepened and she has been a sympathetic spokes person for cancer prevention.
She and Murcia, both devout Catholics, were childless after 15 years of marriage. When she got pregnant in May 1991, it was called a miracle. Their son Andrew was born 2/03/1992.
- child relationship with Murcia, Andrew IV (born 3 February 1992)
- Relationship : Marriage 1976 (Andy Murcia)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1979 (Big break in "Sugar Babies")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1991 ("Maria and the Mob")
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Multiple TV series and movies)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Double mastectomy)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Husband 24 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible (Very supportive)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 11)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1976)