Difference between revisions of "Jefferson, Thomas"
(time changed to 'unknown')
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 06:16, 22 January 2013
|born on||2 April 1743 Jul.Cal. (13 Apr 1743 greg.)|
|Place||Shadwell, Virginia, 38n01, 78w24|
|Timezone||LMT m78w24 (is local mean time)|
American statesman and U.S. President 1801-1809, an outstanding statesman and man of letters noted for his contributions to many legal and historical government documents. An idealist, he was rigid and doctrinaire, but also complex and contradictory. A racist, he had a slave mistress who bore him many children. Historians are fascinated but often repelled by his humorless self-righteousness.
DNA tests taken in 1998 confirmed that Jefferson fathered at least one, if not all six of the children born to his slave, Sally Hemings.
Jefferson died 7/04/1826, Monticello, VA.
- compare to chart of Davis, Tom (born 21 June 1936)
- Work : Gain social status 1801 (U.S. President, two full terms)
D.C. Doane, "Horoscopes of U.S. Presidents." Kraum stated "time unknown" in AO-Science Summer/1942.
Buell Huggins wrote 6/1994, "In 1968 Leonard Wibberley wrote a biography of Jefferson; in 1970 I wrote to ask him if he knew the birth time. He replied that it was not recorded but he assumed during the day since Jefferson's father immediately sent a horseman to the Randolph family to say that his wife had given birth to a son. I assume he would not have sent a message in the middle of the night in that backwoods country."
Joseph E. Ellis, "American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson," Alfred A. Knopf, 1997
In Jan 2013, time was changed to 'unknown' instead of the rectified time previously listed.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Slave mistress)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Statesman)
- Vocation : Politics : U.S. Presidents
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (American founding figure)