|Birthname||Jeffers, John Robinson|
|born on||10 January 1887 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Allegheny PA, USA, 40n28, 80w01|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°07' 29°22 Asc. 04°20'|
American writer and poet whose stories and lyric poems were heavily influenced with dark pessimism about the value of human individuality. His "Medea" was a noted adaptation of the ancient Greek.
A world traveler, he settled in Carmel, CA in 1914 and he died 1/20/1962, Carmel, CA.
- Death, Cause unspecified 20 January 1962 (Age 75)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change residence 1914 (Settled in Carmel, CA.)
LMR quotes M. Bennet, "Stonemason of Torhouse," 1966, p.15. Church of Light quotes him personally for 1:00 AM EST. In Student Astrologer 7/1938, Storme gives 12:58 AM EST.
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Traits : Personality : Pessimist