|Birthname||Jaspers, Karl Theodor|
|born on||23 February 1883 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Oldenburg, Germany, 53n08, 8e13|
|Timezone||LMT m8e13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°39' 21°59 Asc. 05°27'|
German philosophy professor, medical doctor, psychiatrist and neurologist. He was a noted author of many publications on the conception of life and philosophy of existentialism, one of the most noted being "Man in the Modern Age."
Jaspers died 2/26/1969, Basle, Switzerland.
Lescaut quotes B.C. from Kosmobiologie, N.056. Hans Taeger quotes same from Ebertin's Pluto.
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (On conception and existentialism)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Nuerology)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Philosophy professor)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Concept of life)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist (Existentialist philosopher)
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (Outstanding scholar and writer)