|born on||8 September 1873 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Laval, France, 48n04, 0w46|
|Timezone||LMT m0w46 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°35' 04°34 Asc. 09°42'|
French writer, a dramatist noted for his manner style and infantile taste for scatology and antireligious bias. His eccentric play "Ubu Roe," 1896, gave him the beginning of a reputation for European avant-garde theater.
Jarry died 11/01/1907, Paris.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1896 ("Ubu Roe")
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 November 1907 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 34)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 6/435
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Anti-religious)
- Passions : Sexuality : Fetishism (Scatology)