|Birthname||Jansky, Robert Carl|
|born on||25 October 1932 at 05:02 (= 05:02 AM )|
|Place||Hackensack NJ, USA, 40n53, 74w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°47' 04°32 Asc. 15°51'|
American astrologer and author, formerly a biochemical and bacteriological researcher. As a researcher from 1955-1961, he became involved in the Mercury and Apollo space programs from 1961-1965. He also worked as a marketing specialist for Xerox before starting his study of astrology in 1965. Founding his own publishing company, "Astro-Analytics," 1971, he produced a number of books to his credit, including "Astrology, Nutrition and Health."
Well-liked and respected, he was unmarried.
Jansky died of a heart attack 6/09/1981 10:30 PM Bakersfield, CA.
- Death by Heart Attack 9 June 1981 at 10:30 PM (Age 48)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1955 (Researcher for six years)
- Work : Gain social status 1961 (Apollo space programs six years)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1965 (Began the study of astrology)
- Work : Start Business 1971 (Publishing company, "Astro-Analytics")
LMR quotes him 1978
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Own publishing company)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Biochemist and bacteriologist)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Publishing company)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all (Highly respected)