|born on||19 November 1959 at 12:44 (= 12:44 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°39' 13°48 Asc. 00°20'|
American actress, winner of an Emmy in September 2000 for her role as the White House strong, dedicated press secretary in the hit TV series "West Wing."
As a teenager, Allison was a figure skater with visions of the Olympics until she had an accident at 17, crashing through a sliding glass door that she thought was open. Her leg was cut so severely that she came close to death from loss of blood and two months in the hospital ended her skating career.
Her films include the role of the catatonic mother-next-door in "American Beauty," and "Nurse Betty," 2000. She has had many film, television and stage roles since 1990, including roles on "The Guiding Light" soap opera from 1994-95 and the films "Six Days Seven Nights,"1998, and "Drop Dead Gorgeous" in 1999, her favorite role.
Six-ft-tall Janney’s boyfriend of seven years (in 2000) is a computer programmer who lives in New York, where she keeps an apartment although she films in Los Angeles.
In spring 2004, the actress became engaged to Richard Jenik, age 36, a fellow-actor. They plan to marry in late 2004.
- Work : New Job 2000 (Appeared in "American Beauty")
- Work : New Career 1990 (Began acting)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 (Began in "The Guiding Light")
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2004 (engaged to Richard Jenik)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C. 8/2000
- Notable : Awards : Emmy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Soaps and "West Wing")