Issel, Dan P.
|born on||25 October 1948 at 14:19 (= 2:19 PM )|
|Place||Batavia IL, USA, 41n51, 88w18|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°20' 05°55 Asc. 26°49'|
American athlete, professional basketball player who was named American Basketball Association Rookie of the Year in 1971 after a phenomenal first year with the Kentucky Colonels. The following year he was named Most Valuable Player of the All Star team. The team won a championship in 1975; he went on to become one of the top scorers in the game and retired from pro-basketball in 1985. In 1992 he returned to the game as a coach for the Denver Nuggets but left coaching early in the 1994-95 season. In 1998 he returned to the team as President and General Manager, picking up his coach's uniform for one season in 1999. He resigned or was fired amid some controversy on December 26, 2001 after a mouthy person in the stands yelled out unflattering comments and Issel returned fire with an ethnic slur.
- Work : New Career 1971 (pro basketball)
- Work : Prize 1970 (Rookie of the Year)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1985 (From pro basketball)
- Work : New Job 1992 (Coach)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 26 December 2001 (From management of pro basketball)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate given over phone
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner