Isabel de Valois, Queen
|born on||9 November 1389 Jul.Cal. (17 Nov 1389 greg.) at 01:45 (= 01:45 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°15' 02°26 Asc. 24°40'|
French royalty, the eldest living child of Charles VI, the third child and second daughter. She married Richard II (his second wife) when not quite age seven, October 1397. They formed a great affection in the next two years before he left for Ireland and never returned, as he disappeared in 1400.
In 1403 she was married, reluctantly, to her first cousin, Charles, heir of Orleans, one year her junior. She died in childbirth before the age of 20, 9/13/1409 OS.
- spouse relationship with Ferdinand II of Aragon (born 10 March 1452 Jul.Cal. (19 Mar 1452 greg.))
Martin Harvey quotes Latin records. November 9, 1389 OS, 2:00 AM LAT
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Richard II, then Charles, duc de Orleans)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (First marriage at 7, second at 14)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Died in childbirth)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 19)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women