|born on||8 February 1938 at 21:37 (= 9:37 PM )|
|Place||Akron OH, USA, 41n05, 81w31|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°42' 03°49 Asc. 04°57'|
American teacher who counseled, taught and lectured psychotherapy and psychology for astrologers from 1969. He was an entertaining and dynamic speaker who was known world-wide at conferences, universities, medical schools and clinics. Ideman joined Liz Greene in the 1980's to conduct international conferences.
Aside from public speaking and teaching, he was also a part-time actor.
Diagnosed with AIDS in 1985, he lost 60 pounds the following year. His friend Gina Ciaglio moved in to care for him in 10/1986. On 2/22/1987, he died by gunshot in the mouth.
His book "The Magic Thread" was published posthumously in 1997 by Weiser.
- business associate/partner relationship with Greene, Liz (born 4 September 1946)
- friend relationship with Ceaglio, Gina (born 21 January 1919). Notes: She cared for him in his last days
- Death by Suicide 22 February 1987 (Gunshot, age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (The Magic Thread, published posthumously)
LMR quotes him, 1975 (He rectified his chart at various times to more or less and also experimented with different ways to spell his name)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Gunshot in mouth)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Psychotherapy and psychology)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Part-time)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist (Psychotherapy and psychology)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)