|born on||4 September 1596 (greg.) at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||The Hague, Netherlands, 52n06, 4e18|
|Timezone||LMT m4e18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°23' 20°47 Asc. 18°11'|
Dutch writer and politician, a famous poet, diplomat, musician and scientist, the most versatile man of letters and science in the Dutch renaissance.
Died 3/28/1687, The Hague, Netherlands.
- Death, Cause unspecified 28 March 1687 at 12:00 noon in The Hague, Netherlands (Age 90)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ger Westenberg quotes Huygen's autobiography, p,14, "Did I first see the light of day in the year 1596, the fourth of September .... 10 o'clock in the evening."
(As the Gregorian calendar came into effect in 1582, the Hague, being a capitol city, may be considered to be NS)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Not specified)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (90 years old)