|born on||8 September 1969 at 02:33 (= 02:33 AM )|
|Place||Auckland, New Zealand, 36s52, 174e46|
|Timezone||NZT h12e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°47' 27°30 Asc. 00°29'|
New Zealand born supermodel and creator of a physical fitness video, "Body Sculpting." Known for being mellow, her original ambition was to be a beach-bum. At 17, she made the rounds of the modeling agencies and landed a job as the cover model for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
In 1990, she met rock star Rod Stewart in Los Angeles and after a dizzying four-month courtship, married him on 15 December 1990. They had a daughter, Renée, on 1 June 1992 and a son, Liam, on 5 September 1994. The couple separated in 1999 and divorced in 2006.
- child relationship with Stewart, Liam (born 5 September 1994)
- spouse relationship with Stewart, Rod (born 10 January 1945)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 9 January 1999 (Announced seperation from Rod)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Haynes quotes her, "between 2:30 and 2:36 AM." Anne Elliot quotes astrologer Don Murray who is convinced that the time is 1:45 PM from a conversation he had with Hunter's mom in 1990.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (Physical fitness video)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Rod Stewart)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one son and one daughter)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model