Hughes, Emylu Landers
|born on||3 October 1913 at 07:37 (= 07:37 AM )|
|Place||Lone Oak TX, USA, 32n59, 95w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°44' 26°10 Asc. 25°23'|
American astrologer and researcher who was listed in the first edition of "Who's Who of American Women" in 1958. She was the editor and payroll manager with Reliance Manufacturing Co., Columbia, MS from 1947-50. From 1950-52 she worked as a newspaper editor in Florida. The year following her newspaper job, she held the title of Radio Editor, eventually becoming the program director. She also served as a County Mental Health Association member and a radio-TV News Director. Magazines have often taken her writings on astrology and published them.
Her first marriage was to Herman E. Richards on 10/12/1934; they had two daughters, Betty Rae and Landa Glynn, and were divorced in 6/1954. Her second marriage was to astrologer Robert Hughes.
Hughes died of a heart attack 6/11/1993 and Emylu followed him on 6/13/1997, Sarasota, FL.
- parent relationship with Lander, Mary E. (born 5 September 1890)
- spouse relationship with Hughes, Robert A. (born 6 June 1906). Notes: Happy very
- Work : Prize 1958 (Listed in "Who's Who of American Women")
- Work : New Job 1947 (Payroll manager)
- Work : New Job 1950 (Newspaper editor)
- Death of Mate 11 June 1993 at 01:00 AM (Robert died, heart attack and stroke six months before)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes her, 4/1986
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Uterine, Cervix)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Radio-TV news director)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible (Second husband, Robert Hughes)