Huebner, Robert Joseph
|Birthname||Robert Joseph Huebner|
|born on||23 February 1914 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Cincinnati OH, USA, 39n09, 84w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°08' 18°25 Asc. 19°49'|
American physician and virologist, he is best known for his work establishing the link between viruses and cancer. During WWII he served as a Navy medical doctor.
The oldest of nine children, he and his wife also had nine children.
Diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in 1982, he was placed in the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Coatesville, PA in 1991. He died there of pneumonia on August 26, 1998.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1982 (Alzheimer's disease)
- Death by Disease 26 August 1998 (Of pneumonia, age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change residence 1991 (To a medical facility)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Physician and virologist)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Virologist)
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest of nine)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Nine)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease