|born on||29 November 1930 at 12:55 (= 12:55 PM )|
|Place||Zürich, Switzerland, 47n23, 8e32|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°33' 19°56 Asc. 00°10'|
Swiss astrologer who, along with his wife Louise, co-founded the Astrology Psychological Institute, also known as the Swiss School of Astrology, in Zurich. The institute is well known for its professional astrologer training program.
He is the publisher of "Astrologer" magazine and developed the Age Progression method, which led to their book, "The Horoscope As a Life Clock."
He is also the author of "Man and His World."
After a long battle with cancer of the bladder, Bruno died in the hospital on 11/03/1999.
- spouse relationship with Huber, Louise (born 10 May 1924)
- child relationship with Huber, Michael (born 9 August 1955)
Jay Jacobs quotes him
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Louise Huber)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Louise Huber)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Co-founder of Huber school)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Bladder)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founded astrology school)