Difference between revisions of "Hornacek, Jeff"
(Imported from Astrodatabank)
Revision as of 23:45, 28 April 2012
|born on||3 May 1963 at 10:28 (= 10:28 AM )|
|Place||Elmhurst IL, USA, 41n53, 87w56|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°29' 16°53 Asc. 23°34'|
American basketball player, known for his off-balance shots and sweet ability to sink three-point shots.
Hornacek attended college at Iowa State, graduating in 1986. He was drafted by the Phoenix Suns and played for them for four years. In 1992, he was traded to the Sixers, spending only one season with the team before ending up with the Utah Jazz in 1994. The 6'4" 190-lb. guard was an effective player for the Jazz, averaging 4.6 points a game during the 1997 play-offs.
He and his wife Stacy have three children, Ryan, Tyler and Abigale. Hornacek is active in the various organizations such as Special Olympics, Campfire Girls and Easter Seals, and donated his winnings from a 1994 All-Star Weekend event to Iowa flood victims.
Bothered for the last several years of his career by knee problems, he retired from the NBA after the 1999-2000 season.
- Social : End a program of study 1986 (Graduated Iowa State)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1994 (Signed with Utah Jazz)
- Other Financial 1994 (Donated monies to flood victims)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 2000 (Retired from pro basketball)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Pro, guard)
- Traits : Body : Size (6' 4" 190 lbs)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Donated winnings to flood victims)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Knee problems)