|Birthname||Holley, Robert William|
|born on||28 January 1922 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Urbana IL, USA, 40n06, 88w12|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°32' 21°49 Asc. 19°29'|
American scientist, chemist and Nobel Prize winner for medicine and physiology, 12/10/1968. He worked with Khorana and Nirenberg to reach the explanation of the way nucleic acids in genes determine cell function. Holley was also one of the team of scientists with Cornell medical school that first synthesized penicillin during WW II.
Holley was 5' 10", 130 lbs, married 3/03/1945 and had one son. He died February 11, 1993 in Los Gatos, CA, age 71.
Contemporary American Horoscopes and Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1945)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Medicine and physiology)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (Penecillin and nuclueic acids)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Research and development)
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Physiology)