|born on||12 August 1954 at 00:10 (= 12:10 AM )|
|Place||Rouen, France, 49n26, 1e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°43' 17°30 Asc. 07°49'|
A French politician who was the First Secretary of the French Socialist Party from 1997 to 2008. He has also served as a Deputy of the National Assembly of France for Corrèze since 1997, and previously represented that seat from 1988 to 1993. He was the Mayor of Tulle from 2001 to 2008 and has been the President of the General Council of Corrèze since 2008.
For over thirty years, his partner was fellow Socialist politician Ségolène Royal, with whom he has four children. In June 2007, just a month after Royal's defeat in the French presidential election of 2007, the couple announced that they were separating.
On 16 October 2011, Hollande was nominated to be the Socialist Party and Left Radical Party candidate in the 2012 French presidential election. His main opponent is expected to be incumbent President Nicolas Sarkozy.
Hollande was elected President on 6 May 2012, defeating Sarkozy.
- associate relationship with Ayrault, Jean Marc (born 25 January 1950). Notes: prime minister under president Hollande
- spousal equivalent relationship with Royal, Ségolène (born 22 September 1953). Notes: lived together 30 years, four children
- spousal equivalent relationship with Trierweiler, Valérie (born 16 February 1965)
- Work : Gain social status 6 May 2012 at 8:00 PM in Paris (Elected as president with 51.6% of votes)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
From birth registry, Source EC Acte n°1606 via website of Didier Geslain, a French astrologer.
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (French president 2012 -)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (president of Socialist Party 1997 - 2008)