|born on||3 December 1953 at 23:50 (= 11:50 PM )|
|Place||Brockton, Massachusetts, 42n05, 71w01|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°45' 15°53 Asc. 17°38'|
American homicide; beat and stabbed his wife Suzanne to death on 5/25/1992 in the kitchen of their home in Brockton, about 11:00 AM, while two of their three kids watched. The children were a two-year-old boy and a five-year-old girl.
An average-looking white male, a plumbing and heating installer, Hoeg and his wife were bitterly separated and Suzanne had obtained restraining orders on April 17th and again on May 17th to keep her husband away from her. In April he had showed up at their home, began arguing and choked her until she passed out. Hoeg was staying with his mother and Suzanne, afraid, had someone stay with her for the two months prior to her death. The couple had moved into their home about four years ago and did not have much interaction with the neighbors, but several neighbors were able to testify to their loud arguments.
- homicide victim relationship with Hoeg, Susanne (born 27 November 1965)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 25 May 1992 at 11:00 AM (Stabbed and beaten to death his wife, Suzanne)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Race (White)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Marital fighting)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Beat his wife)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Beat and stabbed ex-wife to death)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Plumber (Plumbing-heating installation)