|born on||12 August 1860|
|Place||Weitra, Austria, 48n42, 14e54|
|Timezone||LMT m14e54 (is local mean time)|
Austrian woman, and the mother of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler.
In 1876, three years after Alois Hitler's first marriage to Anna Glasl-Hörer, Alois hired 16-year-old Klara as a household servant. After the death of his second wife — Franziska Matzelsberger — in 1884, Alois and Klara were married on 7 January 1885. Their first son — Gustav — was born four months later, on 15 May 1885. Ida followed on 23 September 1886. Both infants died of diphtheria during the winter of 1886-1887. Adolf was born 20 April 1889, followed by Otto, who was born and died in 1892. Edmund was born on 24 March 1894 and Paula on 21 January 1896. Edmund died of measles on 28 February 1900, at the age of five.
When Alois died in 1903 he left her a government pension. She sold the house in Leonding and moved with young Adolf and Paula to an apartment in Linz, where they lived frugally. Three or four years later a tumor was diagnosed in her breast. Following a long series of painful iodoform treatments given by her doctor Eduard Bloch, Klara died at home in Linz from the toxic medical side-effects on 21 December 1907.
- parent->child relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889)
- parent->child relationship with Hitler, Gustav (born 17 May 1885)
- parent->child relationship with Hitler, Ida (born 23 September 1886)
- parent->child relationship with Hitler, Otto (born 17 June 1892)
- parent->child relationship with Hitler, Paula (born 21 January 1896)
- spouse relationship with Hitler, Alois (born 7 June 1837)
Date of birth from biography and Wikipedia, time unknown.
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Mother of Adolf Hitler)