Hilton, Nicky (1983)
|Birthname||Nicholai Olivia Hilton|
|born on||5 October 1983|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°50' or|
American heiress of wealthy Hilton family, sister of Paris Hilton.
She is the granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, Jr. whose father founded the Hilton Hotel chain.
Growing up at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel, she moved with her family to progressively more prestigious homes in Manhattan, the Hamptons and Beverly Hills. She and her model-sister Paris made their way into the New York social scene and came to the attention of fashion and society magazines like Vanity Fair. Photographers and fashion editors loved the attractive and fashionable girls. With an innate business sense, Nicky began studying fashion design was asked to design handbags for Tokyo-based Samantha Thavasa. Nicky and sister Paris were off to a new career and won raves from young celebrities for their handbags.
Wanting to do more than the social scene, Nicky contributes to the Free Arts for Abused Children Foundation.
She married New York businessman Todd Andrew Meister on August 15, 2004, at 2:30 AM in an impromptu wedding ceremony in Las Vegas. Two months later, Hilton and Meister were working out their separation agreement, and on November 8, 2004, a Las Vegas judge granted an annulment.
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Paris (born 17 February 1981)
- has other family relationship with Hilton, Nicky (1926) (born 6 July 1926). Notes: grandfather
- Relationship : Marriage 15 August 2004 at 02:30 AM in Las Vegas (Todd Meister in impromptu wedding)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes news media
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (model-worthy and fashionable)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (grew up wealthy)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (famous for founding Hilton Hotels)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Model