|Birthname||John Benedict Hillerman|
|born on||20 December 1932 at 15:55 (= 3:55 PM )|
|Place||Denison, Texas, 33n45, 96w32|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°50' 29°39 Asc. 08°41'|
American stage and film actor who acted both on and off-Broadway. He frequently did guest roles and had several popular TV series, including "Magnum, P.I.," 1980-88, "Ellery Queen," "The Betty White Show" and "One Day At A Time." His films include: "Chinatown," "The Last Picture Show" and "Blazing Saddles." In 1982, he was the recipient of a Golden Globe Award.
In 1988, after 33 years of acting, he had done 23 films and several TV shows, saying that he was happiest when working on "Magnum, P.I." playing Jonathan Higgins, the stuffy British major-domo who ran the estate. The final episode of "Magnum, P.I." was aired on 5/01/1988.
- business associate/partner relationship with Selleck, Tom (born 29 January 1945). Notes: Co-stars on "Magnum P.I."
- Work : Begin Major Project 1980 ("Magnum P.I." TV show)
- Work : Prize 1982 (Golden Globe)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Broadway and off)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Several popular series)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Golden Globe)