|Birthname||Edmund Percival Hillary|
|born on||20 July 1919 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Papakura, New Zealand, 37s04, 174e57|
|Timezone||ONZT h11e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°25' 22°50 Asc. 16°11'|
New Zealand native who was both an adventurer and author. He was one of the first two men to climb to the top of Mount Everest on 5/29/1953 and return; for his achievement he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II. Hillary is also the author of "High Adventure," 1956 and an autobiography entitled "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained."
As a bee-keeper, he was an authority on venom.
Sir Edmund Hillary died at age 88 on January 11, 2008 in Auckland, NZ.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1956 ("High Adventure")
Donn Forrest quotes Joyce Connery from him, no time recorded, spec ASC Capricorn.
"Astrology" Vol 28 N.1 gives 12:30 PM, Auckland.
Penfield Collection gives a spec. time of 2:00 PM.
AQR, Spring/1954, gave 6/29/1919, "between Noon and 1:00 PM" from Caselli of New Zealand, stated as from his mom.
Caroline Gerard in Astrology Quarterly Spring/1998 gives 14:00 OZT: 2:30 AM GMT, no source.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Beekeeper)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted (By QE II)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (One of first two men to reach top of Mt. Everest)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection