|Birthname||Fraser Clarke Heston|
|born on||12 February 1955 at 03:38 (= 03:38 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°59' 27°29 Asc. 00°53'|
American screenwriter, motion picture producer and member of a noted Hollywood family, the only son of Charlton Heston and his wife Lydia. Heston's directorial debut was in the film, "Treasure Island" starring his famous actor father, Charlton Heston in 1989. "He knew from the age of two that you weren't supposed to talk when the director called action," boasted Heston Sr. On the set of "The Big Country" in 1958, he made a little noise when the cameras were rolling, then burst out in remorse, "I ruined the take!" As a boy, his earliest memories are woven with Hollywood make-believe. His dad was the one who came home dressed as a charioteer with blood all over him.
He became a second-generation show business heir when he worked on his father's films.
At the age of two months, Heston made his screen debut as infant Moses in Cecil B. DeMille's "Ten Commandments" He became a Hollywood screenwriter and in 1989, made his directorial debut in the movie adaptation of "Treasure Island," a favorite that his dad used to read to him. Even though the filming ran into glitches and headaches, the movie crew noticed the calm and patience of novice director Heston. Heston understands his father's concern about the show business life, his dad's worry that his son would try to become an actor, fearing that he would suffer the inconsistent way to make a living that plagues the show business community. Heston Jr. could not imagine any other vocation than the imaginary world of the movie industry.
- child->parent relationship with Heston, Charlton (born 4 October 1923)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 (Directorial debut, "Treasure Island")
- Death of Father 5 April 2008 in Beverly Hills (Charlton Heston, Alzheimer's, age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Stable family, well-to-do)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two, younger sister)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age two months)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)