|Birthname||John Rayner Heppenstall|
|born on||27 July 1911 at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Huddersfield, England, 53n39, 1w47|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°59' 20°52 Asc. 21°40'|
British novelist, poet, diarist, and a BBC radio producer. He died on 23 May 1981 in Deal, Kent, England.
- associate relationship with Thomas, Dylan (born 27 October 1914). Notes: Aquaintance
- associate relationship with Waugh, Evelyn (born 28 October 1903)
- friend relationship with Orwell, George (born 25 June 1903)
Sy Scholfield notes that Heppenstall writes of "Neptune, my rising planet" in two of his books: "Saturnine" (Secker and Warburg, 1943), p. 36, and "The greater infortune" (P. Owen, 1960), p. 46.
A speculative time of 3:15 a.m. on 27 July 1911, Huddersfield, gives Neptune on the Ascendant.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Diarist)