Henry VII, King of England
|born on||28 January 1457 Jul.Cal. (6 Feb 1457 greg.) at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Pembroke, Wales, 51n41, 4w55|
|Timezone||LMT m4w55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°26' 20°38 Asc. 04°01'|
British royalty, the first king of the House of Tudor who claimed the throne in 1485. He was considered tough, cold, shrewd and sly, ruling with strategy, intrigue and negotiation. In 1497 he sent John and Sebastian Cabot to explore North America. He was the father of King Henry VIII.
Died on 4/21/1509 OS, Richmond, England.
- child relationship with Henry VIII, King of England (born 28 June 1491 Jul.Cal. (7 July 1491 greg.))
- child relationship with Mary, Queen of France (born 18 March 1496 Jul.Cal. (27 Mar 1496 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Catherine de Valois, Queen (born 27 October 1401 Jul.Cal. (5 Nov 1401 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Elizabeth of York (born 11 February 1466 Jul.Cal. (20 Feb 1466 greg.))
- Work : Gain social status 1485 (greg.) (Claimed throne of England)
Lescaut quotes "archives," not confirmed (January 28, 1457 OS)
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Tough, cold, shrewd, and sly)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (King Henry VII)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)