Henry VI, King of England
|born on||6 December 1421 Jul.Cal. (15 Dec 1421 greg.) at 15:56 (= 3:56 PM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||LMT m0w38 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°33' 22°38 Asc. 26°15'|
British royalty, the son of Henry V and Catherine de Valois. With the death of his father, he inherited the throne at nine months and ruled under the auspices of regents for years. He grew into a plain, tired and nervous man who wished for peace and leisure instead of war and business. During his reign, he favored education, founding King's College at Cambridge and Eton College.
Deemed by some to be a saint, he was thought a simpleton by others, having apparent spells of insanity. Under political and military pressure, he fled to Scotland with his family and spent his later years as a fugitive or a prisoner; his cousin, Edward IV, had him put into the Tower of London. He died on 5/21/1471 OS, probably from blunt head trauma.
- parent relationship with Catherine de Valois, Queen (born 27 October 1401 Jul.Cal. (5 Nov 1401 greg.))
- parent relationship with Henry V, King of England (born 16 September 1386 Jul.Cal.)
Martin Harvey quotes Latin records in Astrological Journal Summer/1966. (December 6, 1421 OS)
(Bill Breeze states Dec 6/16 but presents a chart for Dec 5/15, 1:24 PM LMT)
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Tired and nervous)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia (Spells of insanity)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royalty)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Fled to Scotland)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)