Henry III, King of England
|born on||1 October 1207 Jul.Cal.|
|Place||Winchester, England, 51n04, 1w19|
|Timezone||LMT m1w19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°39' or|
British royalty, the eldest son of King James and grandson of Henry II. He came to the throne at age nine upon the death of his father, inheriting from his father's misrule a bankrupt kingdom. After having a regent, he took over the rule himself in 1227.
Henry married Eleanor of Province, sister to the Queen of France, in January 1236. She was a beautiful woman, 15 years younger than him, and it was a love match.
A fickle tyrant, Henry surrounded himself with favorites and created conflicts with his own nobles. Pious and critical, he was untrustworthy with poor judgment. After 1265, his son Edward ruled.
Henry II died 11/16/1272 OS, Westminster, England.
- Work : Gain social status 1227 (greg.) (King of England)
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 November 1275 Jul.Cal. at 12:00 noon in Westminster, England (Age 65)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield gives the date with a time of 3:30 AM LMT, quoting an article in a magazine (10/01/1207 OS). In Penfield Collection, he gave the same as "records," not confirmed.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Wife 15 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One lasting)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England)