Henrietta, Princess of Nassau-Weilburg
|Birthname||Henriette Alexandrine Friederike Wilhelmine|
|born on||30 October 1797 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Bayreuth, Germany, 49n57, 11e35|
|Timezone||LMT m11e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°23' 05°41 Asc. 19°22'|
Princess of Nassau-Weilburg by birth and Duchess of Teschen by marriage to Archduke Karl. Her husband was a notable general of the Napoleonic Wars and victor of the Battle of Aspern-Essling against Napoleon I of France. Henrietta and Karl had seven children. Henrietta died of scarlet fever on 29 December 1829, Vienna.
- parent->child relationship with Albrecht, Duke of Teschen (born 3 August 1817)
- parent->child relationship with Friedrich, Archduke of Austria (born 14 May 1821)
- parent->child relationship with Karl Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 29 July 1818)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Karoline, Archduchess of Austria (born 10 September 1825)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Theresia, Queen of the Two Sicilies (born 31 July 1816)
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelm Franz, Archduke of Austria (1827) (born 21 April 1827)
- spouse relationship with Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 5 September 1771)
Sy Scholfield cites baptismal register quoted in "Archiv für Geschichte von Oberfranken, Volume 54" (Verein, 1974), p. 130: "In Schloß Eremitage ist am 30. Oktober 1797 morgens um 8 Uhr die Prinzessin Henriette Alexandrine Friederike Wilhelmine zur Welt gekommen."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Nassau-Weilburg, House of Habsburg-Lorraine)