|Birthname||Donald Hugh Henley|
|born on||22 July 1947 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Gilmer (Upshur County), Texas, 32n44, 94w57|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°56' 29°58 Asc. 06°16'|
American musician, a drummer with "The Eagles," and formerly with "Shiloh." His wildly successful Los Angeles Band, the Eagles, began their breakup in September 1980 with hard feelings all around. Henley said the Eagles would reunite when hell freezes over.
The only child of an auto parts salesman-farmer and a teacher, he had his share of the rock-star high life. In 1980 he was fined for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and in 1989 was given two years probation for a drug conviction.
He made a solo album in 1982, "I Can't Stand Still," that sold well. His third solo LP was splendid, "The End of the Innocence," and went gold. In 1994, the "Hell Freezes Over" tour of the Eagles reunion ended shortly before Henley's wedding. With nearly 500 friends and all four of his fellow Eagle band mates present, the 47-year-old rocker married Sharon Summerall, 33, on 5/20/1995 in Malibu, the first marriage for both with a baby due in November.
In 2000, Henley reported being happy in the slow lane of Texas, where he'd moved after his Los Angeles home was destroyed by earthquake in 1994. He and Sharon are raising their three kids and he says, "I really believe I've discovered my better self."
Spring 2000, he released his first solo CD in 11 years, "Inside Job."
- associate relationship with Frey, Glenn (born 6 November 1948)
- business associate/partner relationship with Meisner, Randy (born 8 March 1946). Notes: Band mates in The Eagles
- Social Crime Perpetration 21 November 1980 in Los Angeles (Fined for contributing to delinquency of a minor)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 (Solo album)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 ("Eagles" reunion tour)
- Misc. : Trauma from Nature 1994 (Los Angeles home destroyed by earthquake)
Tashi Grady quotes him 2/1990
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Married at 47)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business (Two years probation for drug use)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Eagles)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drummer)