|born on||8 April 1912 at 23:25 (= 11:25 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°43' 10°59 Asc. 27°53'|
Norwegian championship ice skater of all time with awards of over 257 medals, cups and bowls. She won Gold Medals in the Olympics of 1928, 1932 and 1935 and turned professional in 1936 in the Ice Carnivals. Henie has appeared in ten movies.
She founded a modern art museum with her fortune with avant-garde and abstract art.
She died of leukemia 10/12/1969 while on the plane from Paris, going home to Oslo, Norway.
- Death by Disease 12 October 1969 (Leukemia, age 57)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1928 (Olympic Gold Medal)
- Work : Prize 1932 (Olympic Gold Medal)
- Work : Prize 1935 (Olympic Gold Medal)
- Work : New Job 1936 (Turned pro., skater for Ice Carnivals)
Date on B.C. obtained by Luc de Marre. Time arbitrary; Church of Light gave 11:45 AM, no source; Storme gave 3:38 AM, no source.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Leukemia, terminal)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Sports : Skating (Champion ice skater)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Gross motor control (Olympic champion ice skater)