|born on||21 June 1941 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Bear Creek, Pennsylvania, 41n11, 75w45|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°08' 28°08 Asc. 09°59'|
American astrologer based in Key West, FL who has worked professionally since 1976. She has lived all over the country, including Arizona, and in 1994, Maine. With a resume of considerable media experience, she is able to teach astrology as well as conduct a cable TV show. Her book entitled "Looking for Papa," which chronicles her 14-year search for her real father, is due to be released in 1996.
Carol is the daughter of Julia Hudock, who was born on 4/05/1908 (the same day as Mary Hemingway). She claims that she is the daughter of Ernest Hemingway who had an affair with her mom at the time he was writing "For Whom the Bell Tolls." She grew up thinking that her mom's husband, Hudock, was her dad. Hudock molested her from the time she was four until she reached 14. Her mom told her before she died on 4/01/1981 that her real dad was Hemingway.
Carol has married twice, and is a recovering alcoholic, dry since 1972. Married to a builder for 15 years and involved in the construction business for a decade, in the late '90s she went back into real estate sales to supplement her income from astrological clients.
- Crime : Child Sexual Abuse Victimization 1945 (Sexually abused by step-dad for ten years)
Given by her in Mercury Hour. 4/1996
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab of 22 years)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Incest (Step-Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Claims to be daughter of Ernst Hemingway)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Raised by mom)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Sales)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Cable show)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Self-publishing)