|Birthname||Heath, Robin Frederick|
|born on||8 May 1948 at 23:52 (= 11:52 PM )|
|Place||Hitchin, England, 51n57, 0w17|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°14' 16°22 Asc. 26°10'|
British pro astrologer, interested from 1973 when he met an astrologer on a grounded aircraft and was captivated by their ensuing conversation. He is the author of books on megaliths and sacred geometry and in his practice, is an advocate of midpoint and composite charts.
Heath was married 1970-1974, and 1977-1985. His two kids were born in 1980 and 1981.
With an interest in Paleolithic cultures and in Astroarcheology, he is an expert in Megalithic tombs and Standing Stones.
- Relationship : Marriage 1970 (First marriage)
- Relationship : Marriage 1977 (Second marriage, eight yrs.)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1980 (First child born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1981 (Second child born)
- Work : New Career 1973 (Began professionally astrology)
LMR quotes him at Plymouth Conference, 8/1999; time rectified 4 min from his mom's given time
- Personal : Birth : Labor short less than 3 hrs (An easy birth)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)