|Birthname||Hayward, Justin David|
|born on||14 October 1946 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Swindon, England, 51n34, 1w47|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°22' 07°32 Asc. 05°24'|
British musician, a guitar player, vocalist and songwriter. He joined the Moody Blues in November 1966, a group that had first formed in 1964. Their "Nights in White Satin" went to No. 19 in the UK in January 1968. After then, their LPs went gold and they remained on top into the '70s, when they disbanded. Hayward played solo gigs for a while until the Blues reunited; they are still playing successful shows in the '90s. Along with tours, they played with the London Philharmonic in 1989 and in 1991. They are popular with a varied range of age groups.
- business associate/partner relationship with Pinder, Mike (born 27 December 1941). Notes: Band mates in "Moody Blues"
- Work : Gain social status 1989 (Played with the London Philharmonic)
- Work : Gain social status 1991 (Played with the London Philharmonic)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Gary Heaten for a letter from Hayward, quoting his mom's memory, given in British Entertainers 1997
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Music group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Moody Blues)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.